What flooring is really the best match for you and your budget?
Flooring is a big investment in both time and money. Get educated before you start talking to sales people
- How is your flooring going to be used? Lots of foot traffic or just a bit?
- Is the carpet you want going to stand the test of time?
- Are hardwood floors really a good investment for YOUR house?
- What is engineered wood?
- Is vinyl flooring a good value?
- Most hardwood flooring warranties are worthless. Here is what you need to know
This guidebook shares insights and knowledge from the Eckard's family's more than 30 years of experience in the home and commercial flooring business. Before you invest thousands of dollars and prepare for everything involved in buying new flooring, please spend a minute or two with this book. You will make a better informed buying decision.